Monday 21 May 2018

Two More Sympathy Cards

Good morning to all on another beautiful day and what a weekend we have enjoyed, introducing a new Princess to our Royal Family. I sure did watch the wedding, thanks to my lovely friend for inviting me round and what a lovely night we had. Do hope the Royal couple enjoy many years of happiness together and we do pray a blessing on them both and their marriage.

Today I am going to share a couple of cards which I have recently put together. Seeing as now I am retired, the production seems to have slowed up slightly but still can't resist an odd one or two and of course, there are still orders to fulfil. I still love dabbling with lovely papers etc and sympathy cards are still the order of the day.



Now this isn't a die ladies, but a chipboard embellishment which I found at Embellish It. I coloured it using my alcoholic pen in a light grey. The sentiment is from Stampin Up and again a couple of foamiran flowers with some muslin and silver cord. Simple but appropriate I feel.




I love that collection from Prima, Zella Teal and for this card I have used it. A 5 1/4" square card and for cutting the inner square I have used an Elizabeth stitched die. Prima flowers complete this card as they were part of the collection. Another chipboard frame was used after colouring it with my grey
alcoholic pen.

Here we are again - just been putting my washing out on the line to dry. Well, that's about it today and I hope you are all enjoying similar weather to what we are having here. Happy crafting to all, I thank you for checking this out and special blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment