Monday 30 October 2017

New Folders

Well, what a whirlwind of a fortnight we have had - we went South and had time with our lovely families down there and of course catching up with our beautiful little great grand baby. He is absolutely divine and I couldn't get enough of him. Zoe very kindly sends progress photos of him through and the last evening's one he had a really cheeky smile - all dimples showing. As our other grand daughter Jade said, Clayton's Aunty, she never realised how much she could love someone. If only we lived closer - Jessy would probably be throwing us out after a time!!

Sorry for the lapse but life does get in the way at times! On the doorstep, when arriving home, I found this parcel which caused me to be rather excited. I ordered, from Crafter's Companions,a  couple of  3D Embossing Folders and the results when using them are  lovely, so today I thought I would share a couple of cards I have made with them Love to know your thoughts ladies..




For this card I embossed on black card then used some gilding wax on my finger and gently rubbed all over the surface. I was so pleased with the result. Completed the look with some foamiran flowers of course!



This one I embossed again, then rubbed a pearlized stamp pad gently over the top. Both folders are so lovely and the effect is gorgeous. When using these folders the cards can be very simple, easily made, but the results are WOW.



I am so thankful for lovely friends and this is what one of them kindly made me. Lyn I so love it , colour and all. Lilac Whispers, from Kaisercraft is the collection Lyn has used and as she hasn't been card making very long, I think her work is just beautiful. Thank you my dear.

I have a teaching engagement ahead of me this week so had better get back to reality and get some kits put together. I do love the teaching side of it but must say, the kitting up can be quite time consuming. Oh well, the sooner one starts the quicker one will be finished.

That's it ladies, for another week, thanks so much for stopping by. Happy crafting and blessings to all.

Betsy   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment