Monday 30 January 2017

Two Wedding Cards - Plus

Monday morning greetings again, to all.

Life is settling back into routine again what with all the  "gettogethers" etc beginning. It is sure nice to be back seeing all one's friends after the Christmas break - it is funny how we all miss each other after a while!

Now today I thought I would share a couple of cards which I have made for weddings, one we were guests at and the other was for an order.




The pearlized card is always lovely to work with. I have used two different embossing folders, some antique lace and the border along the bottom is cut with a Martha Stewart punch. The love is cut using a Kaisercraft Die and mirror gold card and I have sewn a zig zag stitch using my sewing machine. Some flowers and pearls complete this card. Do hope Calista and Jonathan liked it!




A 5 1/4" square card card for Kiri and Josh's card. A Sue Wilson Die was used for the fancy edges, Triple Gemini, Centaurus, CED4419, and for the heart   I have used a Memory Box Die, La Rue Heart,98255. The collection of papers is a recent one from Kaisercraft, I Love You. Prima flowers completed this card.

Now as promised last week I am sharing the three quilt tops I have made over the holidays. They still have to be sandwiched and quilted which does make a huge difference, especially when Ali does them for me. She is a miracle worker!!



A bargello quilt which are always fun to make.


A shadow box quilt using left-over Kaffe Fassett fabrics which I used on a previous quilt.



This one is called Love In Paris - I fell in love with this one when I saw it on line, hence I had to do it!! I am actually going to quilt this one myself, as it is only a wallhanging and I can manage that size.

 That's it today ladies. Trusting you are all enjoying having the children back at school, that is the ones that have started, and now having time to get into a little crafting. Thanks so much for stopping by, be in touch again next week hopefully. Many blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment