Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Card & Two Boxes

Well, December seems to have arrived all too fast!! Just in case you haven't completed your Christmas cards etc, I thought I would share a card, as well as a couple of little boxes which we made at Artfull Craft's Christmas Day on Saturday. Maybe it just might give you some inspiration for those last minute projects.



For the card and the boxes I have used an older Graphic 45 collection called, T'was the Night Before Christmas. I am rather partial to these papers, all Graphic 45 that is! They are a very good weight for making up these boxes etc.




This is called a Self Closing Box and a tutorial can be found on Maria's Creative Place. It is fun to make and I know the ladies enjoyed this little project. I am filling them with goodies for the grandchildren for Christmas and of course they won't have a clue what's in them!!




This one really is cute and as well as teaching the ladies on Saturday, I have also given our Patchwork Group some lessons. Almost got them hooked on papercrafting!! It is called an Origami Basket or Box and a big thank you goes to Frenchie, at Stamp and Scrap, for the You Tube. The uses for this one could be endless, with or without the lid.

I had to make a little visit to the Doctor this morning as my hip has been playing up again. Another ex-ray and a further trip to the surgeon who did the replacement - hence I'm a bit behind with my posting. Do hope I get it treated before the holiday season as it does hinder ones progress and of course, upsets the equilibrium!!

Talk again shortly, happy crafting and many blessings to you all. Trust all the holiday preparations are going as planned.

Betsy  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment