Tuesday 4 October 2016

New Home and An Engagement Card

Hello to you all - I know it is now Tuesday but Monday disappeared altogether. I'm not too sure where!

Anyway, thought I would share a couple of cards made recently for orders, so hope you enjoy the viewing and just maybe get some ideas for your next projects.





A card made for a couple who have just moved into their lovely new home - I have yet to visit but it sure looks fabulous from the outside. The card was made using Kaisercraft's  Heirloom Collection. I so enjoyed making this card for Marion, do hope she liked it.





A 5 1/4" square card for this engagement order. I have used pearlized card for this one, putting it through the Big Shot with a couple of different embossing folders. Was rather pleased with the finished result although it is very simple. I usually do the sentiments on the computer, as I can personalise them for the recipient.

Off to Timaru tomorrow for our morning at Artfull Crafts then of course, lunch with the girls. It is always an enjoyable day, basically my ME day.

Well that's it for today, until next week, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment