Monday 18 July 2016

Sue Wilson Dies

What a beautiful winter's morning it is - no frost and the sun is shining. A great day for getting the washing on the line.

Today I thought I would share another couple of cards made with the Sue Wilson Dies. For these two cards I have used the same die but got a totally different look. There are some lovely ones available and Artfull Crafts have them in stock now. You won't need be too long deciding which ones though, as they are moving relatively fast.




Black and white cards are always stunning, are they not! The die is Creative Expressions, Sue Wilson, Lattice Arched Adornment, CED6302. It is so delicate and pretty. For the background I have used Couture Creations embossing folder, Tied Together, CO724399 and the leaves are cut from a Ultimate Crafts Die from the Magnolia Lane Collection which also has a lovely rose die. A Prima flower finishes this card.





For this card I have used Kaisercraft's new July collection, called Mademoiselle. It has a very delicate colour palette, rather pretty altogether with a vintage feel. No doubt, it will be very popular. It is a simple card with a bit of fussy cutting, the beautiful die and a Kaiser flower. The butterfly is cut from the papers.

Whose looking forward to the crop day on Saturday? I will be teaching a box card then a couple of card kits, one being the one I taught at SENZ and the other is the monthly kit. Both are lovely collections and I know you will enjoy the day. For the box card I have used the lovely Botanical range from Kaisercraft and the chipboard kit is from Imagine If.

Until next time ladies, happy crafting and God bless you all,

Betsy  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment