Monday 11 July 2016

Always and Forever Cards

Good morning to all - it is rather nippy this morning as we have had a good hard frost but the sun is shining so we're hopeful it will warm up soon, as I have to have a trip into Timaru in an hour or so. I am so thankful for our lovely warm house, on days like this!

I know I missed posting last week but after having had a fabulous weekend away at SENZ with the girls, Monday was a day to just relax and find some lost energy. What a wonderful time we had and as it stands, my friends are all anticipating next year. It was also lovely catching up with my many friends from different parts of the country and of course making new ones.

I am showcasing a couple of cards today which I have made using Kaisercraft's, Always and Forever Collection. It is a very romantic range of papers with beautiful colours.




Again I have used my Cherry Lynn Step Card die, B348 to cut this card ( my all time favourite!) the bunting die is from La La Land, Heart Banner, LL8026. The circle for the sentiment is a Nellie Snellen circle die. A Prima flower placed over one of the collectables. Very simple but the recipient was thrilled with it.





Now the request for this one was a flat card for posting - how can Betsy make a flat card you say, when she is into bling, flowers etc. Well here it is ladies. I have done a bit of fussy cutting and the die I have used is a BoBunny, Lattice Frame Die, 12839756. There are four pieces in this die, so various looks can be achieved. The collectables are a real bonus in these collections, as I have made use of another one here. The sentiments are printed off using the computer.


As a bonus, I will show you a kit I have put together since coming home. I found this at Imagine It's shop and it sure was fun making it up. Thanks goes to Jo - the instructions were so easy to follow even though I was well out of my comfort zone!




That's it today ladies. Thanks so much for not giving up on me and stopping by. Very happy crafting and I pray you will all be much blessed. Until next time,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment