Monday 30 May 2016

Pion Paper Cards

Good morning to all my special blog friends and what a lovely morning it is after a rather cold spell. A trifle nippy first thing but now the sun is shining beautifully. A great day to get the washing on the line.

Lately I have been playing with some of the Pion Papers, thanks to Jo, and I so love them. The images are just gorgeous and usable, so I thought I would share three of the cards I have made recently. I really do love the vintage feel of these papers.




For this card I have used Spellbinder's Labels 8 and Decorative Labels 8. The frame round the image is Spellbinder's Opulent Ovals with some muslin and a border of lace at the base. Cards always need some flowers, don't they!? Kaisercraft and some from I Am Roses.





I love this new die I have purchased! Sue Wilson, Australian Collection, Background, CED6101. It is a Creative Expressions Die. There are actually seven dies in the pack so a variety of different cards can be obtained by just layering etc. What a find!! The flowers on this one are from Prima.





Spellbinder's Majestic Labels 25, S5-189 makes a lovely card, I am sure you will agree and isn't she a gorgeous lady? Very simple but elegant. I could show you some more but will make that do for today. Three today, seeing I was away last week.

We did have a lovely time away - I heard Hugh tell someone that he enjoyed every moment of it. It was cold and wet but we were in a lovely warm home and were well looked after. A special thanks to Hugh's lovely sister. Maybe, it may be the start of more trips away - my husband is very much a home body!

It's all go now as SENZ is looming up fast but I am looking forward to all the hype etc and seeing all the friends I have made over the years. This year I am travelling and staying with three special friends from Timaru, so that should be fun - let Graham and Liz of the hook!

Patchworking is on the roster today so must get into my workroom.

Happy crafting and many blessings to you all. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment