Monday 2 May 2016

Cottage Rose Cards

A very special good morning to all on this lovely Autumn day - the weather had been fabulous of late but I am sure some farmers round the area will be wanting some rain. Anyway, we're enjoying it while it lasts!

I have just added two cards to Artfull Crafts blog, using the lovely Cottage Rose Collection from Kaisercraft, so I thought I would showcase another two here. It is a fabulous collection and I did love playing with it. The ladies at Artfull Crafts, Wednesday class, are going to be using it as well and I know they will love it.




A boxed window card for this one. The border down the two sides is a Martha Stewart Border punch, Eyelet Lace and the frame is cut using Spellbinders Oval Regalia. The card measures 5 1/2" square. The word Family is s chipboard which I have coloured with my alcohol pens.





A different shaped card this time. The apricot card was put through the Big Shot with the Swiss Dot embossing folder, I tore the paper edge, added some lace under it then attached it to the card. The leaves were cut using Couture Creations Evergreen Die, which I find I am using so much. It is a big die but it can be cut apart and used on various projects. The die under the rose is a Memory Box, Quinn Flourish, 98267.

My job now is to get the kits together for our class on Wednesday - love being with all the fun ladies, I so enjoy them.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, I so appreciate every one of you. Happy crafting and blessings to all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment