Monday 29 February 2016

Our Daughter's Birthday Cards.

Well another fortnight has slipped away since I was last in touch, but here we are again!

We had a lovely trip down South, seeing our two families, also our Church friends at Balclutha, on Sunday, but I must admit it was a bit rushed. Anyway we're back home and I'm doing my level best to get back into routine.

Two of our lovely daughter's have had birthdays lately, both in February so thought today I would share their cards that I have made for them. I'm sure they won't mind - anyway they'll let me know if they do, no doubt, but it will be too late!!




Jo's birthday was first and I have used Kaisercraft's Provincial Collection to make her card. It is a very pretty range with it's greens, greys etc and I do love the brick effect which I have added to the centre of the oval. Another fabulous die from Spellbinders, Oval Regalia, S4-492. It is ever so pretty.
Jo did seem to appreciate the effort I made, if one can call it effort!!




Rachelle's, being a week after Jo's, I made her's using Prima, Butterfly Collection and I do love the wine, pink colours of this one. As you will notice, I again used the Oval Regalia die, ( my favourite at the moment!) and have cut the bottom edge using Spellbinder's A2 Scalloped Borders Die, S5-182. As yet I haven't heard back from Rachelle, to see whether she approves!

Thankfully, we can all breath today, as the weather is so much cooler. The heat has been so draining lately, but I dare say it won't be long and we will be complaining about the cold. One is never satisfied!

That's it today ladies. Trust you are all enjoying what you are engaged in. Artfull Crafts have the camp at Stavely this weekend and it is always fun to be with like minded ladies, sharing ideas, food, fun, and laughter etc.

Until next time, may you know God's blessing,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment