Monday 25 January 2016

Two Birthday Cards

Good morning to all.

This morning I will share a couple of cards that I have made for very good friends, for their birthdays.
I do hope Tina and Ruth don't mind me showcasing them here and I do hope you enjoy viewing them.





This card for Tina is a Double Gate Fold Card. I did enjoy making this as I have just procured a Heidi Swapp Minc Machine which is so much fun  to use. The fronts have been foiled in a lovely teal colour, the borders are cut using Kaisercraft's new border die and the circle is another of Kaisercraft's recent dies. The image is of Pinterest. I was thrilled with it as I hope Tina was!





For Ruth's card I have gone with Kaisercraft's Botanical collection which has some gorgeous greens, navy etc The background paper is navy and white stripped, again I have used Kaisercraft's Border die and the embossing folder is a Couture Creations, Tied Together. Some little pearls were added. I fussy cut the leaves from the papers then added some daisies to match the quote, which I framed using Spellbinders, Decorative Labels 8.

All today Ladies. Trust you are all have a great day, happy crafting and and many blessings.


Betsy  xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment