Monday 18 January 2016

Graphic 45 Cards

Good morning to all my blog friends.

Today we are having a wet morning here in Geraldine, New Zealand but are so thankful for the moisture, as it has been very dry lately. My lawns are looking much better already, recovering from being brown and burnt up. So all things considered,we will put up with a few dull days and enjoy them.

I love Graphic 45 collections, as I have already indicated, so today I thought I would showcase three that I have made using Mon Amour. Again, thanks to Pinterest, as I did get the ideas for these cards from there.










Graphic 45 never let us down with all their fabulous ranges and again I am smitten!

Tomorrow we are heading back up to Christchurch, to meet up with our families, as we celebrate our oldest daughter Karena's birthday, so we are looking forward to that. It is always lovely to get together, whatever the excuse. It is so hard to believe that all these years have flown by, where to, I just don't know!

Trust everyone is getting back into work mode again and that you have all had a great holiday time.
We certainly have, but it's back into that workroom this morning, as there is plenty calling. My husband says that it has been wonderful having his wife back again, over the holidays!! Dare say it won't be long until he reverses that statement. He has always said that he is going to set up a lonely husbands club, for all the men around in similar situations!! Don't you love him.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and hope you all have a lovely day whatever is before you. May God bless you all as we begin another year.

Betsy  xxx




1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards..expressing a beautiful soul☺️😍

    ReplyDelete