Sunday 6 December 2015

Birthday Cards

A lovely Sunday evening to all my friends. As we are heading up to Christchurch early in the morning, thought I would add this blog tonight, just showing you some cards I have made for the birthdays in our family.




This card was made specially for our lovely oldest grand-daughter who has just turned twenty. Having recently purchased a Heidi Swapp Minc foiling machine, I had to try it out on this card. I certainly am having fun with it, only need more time! This collection is a Christmas one called Christmas on Market Street, from My Mind's Eye - it is stunning with it's gold accents.





Heidi has just turned twelve, so I made her a easel card with a Kenny Image on it. The scalloped circle shape is a Marianne Design die, LR0112 and I have used a Spellbinders Labels die for the sentiment.





This last card is a random one I created. Another Spellbinders die, Timeless Rectangles. The papers are of course from Graphic 45, Secret Garden, which to be honest, I hate cutting into. I love all their collections so much.

Must away and sort myself out for our early start.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting to you all and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment