Monday 26 October 2015

Three Random Cards

Well, what a lovely Labour Day we are having here in New Zealand - the weather couldn't be better. Thinking especially of all those fortunate people who are enjoying time away. Mind you, I do like being at home. Saying that, I had a super time up in Christchurch with two of my lovely daughters at the beginning of the week - coffee, shopping etc and just being able to have time with them, is lovely.
As a result, putting up blogs was the furtherest from my mind last Monday - hope I am forgiven.

Today, I thought I would share three cards that I have recently made.




Jay absolutely adores sparkly shoes, so this die is from Tattered Lace and it is gorgeous.I have used glitter card. Still wish I could wear shoes like this but those days have well and truely gone!! I have used the Cherry Lyn Designs Step Card die for cutting the main card.





Attached to one of the latest Australian Simply Card Magazine was this free stamp. A new Martha Stewart Punch, I have just acquired, to do the bottom edge and I have added Sospeso Transparente flowers - the Helleborus series. I am rather attached to these. They are so fun to make.






The last card today, is one made for a retired farmer who owned a dairy farm, as well he was a dog trialist. I was asked to incorporate the two aspects of his life,  hence this is the final result. The images were found on Pinterest.

Out for lunch today with our second lovely daughter and family - we were all invited to spend time with a fabulous couple who have recently shifted to our area. Jane and Vaughan are old friends of Jo and Wals, so was super to catch up again. Now we are off to a little boy's birthday party. No time to get bored here.

Trusting you have all had a relaxing few days, happy crafting and special blessings. Thanks for popping by.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment