Monday 5 October 2015

Cards Using Couture Creation

A special good morning to all my friends, and what a lovely morning it is.

I have been having a lot of fun lately, playing with the collection from Couture Creations,  called Hearts Ease. It is one of my very favourites at the moment - the colours are stunning and it has a very vintage feel about it. I feel it is very appropriate for sympathy cards, so have added two here for your perusal.




A very simple card, making full use of the lovely papers. The frame round the sentiment was cut using Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8. This stamp has been well used and it has been around for a while - I can't remember where it came from but I do love the words.





Again, I have just used the papers and one of the collectables, for the sentiment. A card that can be put together at a moment's notice. I think you will agree the colours are gorgeous. The collection was bought at Warehouse Stationery.

After a very boisterous day yesterday, it is lovely to see the sun and to see all my tulips standing up tall again. There is certainly a lot of colour, to enjoy, in the garden at the moment, so had better go and make the most of it.

Trust you are all enjoying the school holidays and also finding a little time to get some crafting in. With very special  blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx

2 comments: