Monday 28 September 2015

Two Birthday Cards

Hello to all. Even though ' Spring has sprung ' I am finding it a little chilly today. The sun has been out but for some reason it has now disappeared behind the clouds. Always hope for better tomorrow!

For the past couple of days, about seven of us got together and had a great time card making out at Doreen's home - I managed to get ten cards made so was feeling quite pleased with myself. As is usual there was plenty of food, talking, laughing etc and a good weekend was had by all. Thanks so much Doreen for putting up with us.

Today I am showcasing a couple of cards I have made - firstly one for an order then the second one has been made for our grand daughter, Millie Rose.





I was given this tartan material to use, as he is Scottish and his hobby is paddle boarding. Do hope Keith enjoyed receiving his card. I managed to find the picture on Google.




 



I am not sure what you would call this shaped card but I do use it quite a bit. The girl is an image from the Kenny collection  and other than that, I have used Kaisercraft's Hopscotch Collection which is an older range. She seemed to be pleased with it when she phoned up. Millie hasn't been so well lately, as she has had glandular fever. Do hope she responds to some relaxation over the school holidays.

As we are expecting visitors shortly, I had better go and prepare myself.

Happy crafting and may you all know God's blessing.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment