Monday 3 August 2015

Three New Cards. Tattered Lace Dies.

I have been out socializing with a lovely friend this morning, hence the delay in adding to this post. I do love going out for coffee, playing ladies! Thank you so much Linda for your company.

Last week, I am sorry I missed adding here but I had a dental appointment in Christchurch and I stayed for a couple of days with my daughters, which was so lovely. We managed to fit in a few coffee appointments as well. The girls certainly know their mother!!

These cards I am about to share, are ones I have recently made and I do hope you enjoy viewing them and maybe get some inspiration for your next projects.




This card was made using three of the Tattered Lace Dies - the border, the heart and the couple. The dies are so intricate and I could have sold this card a few times over at SENZ in Auckland. It is a  5  1/4" square card.





Another one of their dies for cutting out the centre and the flowers are their Lacey Daisy Die which makes such gorgeous flowers. I think you will agree.





Another way of using the heart die also the daisy die. These dies are so special and the magazine always comes with a free die, as well as lots of different ideas and an odd template. They are available at Artful Crafts, if you are tempted. 

My contribution today ladies, I do hope you are all enjoying a lovely day whatever you are doing. Many blessings to you all,

Betsy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment