Monday 18 May 2015

Betsy's Couture Again!

Well, one finds it hard to get past, the lovely collection which Kaisercraft so kindly made with my name attached! I absolutely love it and am very worried that I am getting well through my supply. Maybe I will have to procure another set of these gorgeous papers etc, before it disappears completely.

We had a visitor over the past few days who is from America and as his wife is a card maker, he was very keen to take a card, made with Betsy's Couture, home to her. Hence, this is the card I am sharing today - do hope Linda appreciates it. We did this fold, at our last Wednesday's card class, at Artfull Crafts and the ladies seemed to enjoy it, so thought I would repeat it, as it is a bit different. Actually, it is a tri-fold card but cut a little different and I have also added the same style card to Artfull Crafts blog, this morning.







My friend Heather is an animal lover so I have made this 5 1/4" square card for her. Isn't it a cute puppy? Another of Kaisercrafts collection was used, called Furry Friends. The hessian rose was one I found on my travels somewhere and I thought it just softened an otherwise masculine card. I'm sure Heather will like it. The puppy photo was found on Pinterest.

On a personal note, our Rachelle is still making progress although still having a few problems at times. We had a lovely Mother's Day in Christchurch with our two families there - we so love all our kids and grandkids and are so thankful for each one of them. God has indeed blessed us.

All today ladies, happy crafting to you all and trust you will know many blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment