Monday 9 March 2015

Three Card Orders

Sorry ladies but I somehow lost last week - just don't know where it went to! Anyway we are back today and I would like to share some cards that I have made for orders.Do hope you will get some inspiration from them. Male cards are not my favourite to make, as I love flowers, bling, ribbon etc and I don't know if a man would appreciate them.




John apparently was a golf man so hence the golf card. It was made with Kaisercraft's Games On collection and the image was from Pinterest. I printed it onto one of the woodgrain papers in the collection and was quite pleased with the end result.





David is a keen motor bike man - this card was made using Kaisercraft's Garage Days collection, image was again of Pinterest and other than that it is very simple. Collectables are a bonus when making cards.





Getting back to what I love - more feminine, even if it is a sympathy card. Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles was used for the frames and the special request was for the colour blue.

As I have already indicated, last week was very busy - the weekend was spent in Dunedin with a group of friends doing a patchwork workshop, which was very enjoyable, and I must add, very productive. I competed a quilt top for my husband, for his office. Home Sunday night, then it was up to Christchurch on Monday to be with Rachelle for her final chemotherapy treatment - it is wonderful to have that behind us, we just have to wait now until she has her surgery next month. She has coped
really well, although starting to feel the effects of the chemo now.

Next weekend we have the Stampcamp at Staveley, which is always a lot of fun - I am teaching one of the card classes using my very favourite collection, Betsy's Couture. Ladies, if you have a free weekend we would love to see you - just contact Artfull Crafts in Timaru. I think there maybe one or two places still available.

Thanks so much for stopping by, happy crafting all and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment