Monday 9 February 2015

Two Birthday Cards.

Guess what ladies - it is raining, for how long I don't know, but I suppose, something is better that nothing. The temperature is certainly more bearable today, thankfully! Dare say, it won't be too long before we are complaining about the cold - human nature!!

Today I would like to share a couple of cards which I have made with the lovely BoBunny, Madeleine Collection. I rather like this one and find it very suitable for ladies cards. What's your thoughts?!



For this card I have again used Spellbinders, Reflective Moments, S6-011. It is perhaps one of my favourites at the moment, as no doubt you can tell! You will notice there are no flowers on this one as the request was for one that can be posted. In other words, flat. Oh, I do miss adding flowers.







This card was made for my special friend, who is a fabulous musician. I didn't conceive the idea myself  but found it on Pinterest. I did make a search on line for a template but with no success, so I just cut a shape out myself, which I was rather pleased with. Think Jocelyn may have been as well.

Well, that's it today ladies. I am off into my workroom to continue, ( believe it or not! ) making cards.It sure is a great day for it, listening to the rain on the roof is fabulous.Thanks so much for stopping by, and I so love getting your emails and comments.

Happy crafting all, and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

8 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. You are a gifted artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Judy for your encouraging comments. Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to make the piano card in card class. Please Miss Betsy. From Karyn Willis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will take up your suggestion with the higher powers Karyn!

      Delete
    2. Will take up your suggestion with the higher powers Karyn!

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with the piano card! Could you be so kind as to tell me how you did the legs that hold up the lid? Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. https://birthdaypartyplanner.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie piano ik zou het ook graag willen maken maar ik kan niet zo goed tekenen

    ReplyDelete