Tuesday 10 June 2014

Something Blue Cards - Kaisercraft

Good morning ladies - yes, I know I am a day late but sometimes life gets in the way! An unexpected trip to Christchurch yesterday after having a fabulous weekend with my patchwork friends at  camp. It was a super weekend and I did manage to achieve quite a lot, of course, as well as eating and having lots of fun. It was rather cold but we had plenty of heaters going and a few layers of extra clothes. Will show you some photos of the accomplishments at a later date.

Now, to share three cards made with the romantic Something Blue from Kaisercraft which is one of June's collection. It is another lovely range with gorgeous colours. Black, white, camel and a touch of blue. Hope you enjoy ladies and get some ideas for your next wedding, engagement or anniversary cards.




Again, the Cherry Lynn Step Card Die for the main card, Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles, Spellbinders Oval die plus the scalloped ovals die. The silhouette I love - it is Tattered Lace, Couple, D169.





For this card I have used the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die, Butterfly Magic. After cutting it out I placed it on acetate for stability then foam mounted it onto a shape cut with the Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8. Using my multi-mat ( another must have, but unavailable at the moment to purchase ) I went round the outside of the cut frame to make a bigger size. Foam mounted both onto the base card. Now the butterfly is wrapping paper I bought many years ago, I glued it to card then put it through the die again. I love the effect.





Lucky last ladies. A 5 1/2" square card this time. The die I have used is a Memory Box, Tiffany Frame Die which is very delicate. Style 9840. The card is self explanatory really, a bit of lace, cut out some leaves using Spellbinders Foliage Die and script paper and I added a Prima canvas flower.

We are getting a little excited here, as our trip to Australia is looming up fast now, that is for Liz and I, then of course we fly direct to Auckland for the big SENZ weekend. Even though one gets a little tired, it is all well worth it, just wish I was twenty years younger, at times like this!!! I love catching up with all the friends that we have made on previous occasions, it is fun, fun, fun!

Well ladies, hope you are all keeping warm and enjoying whatever you are engaged in.
May God bless you all.

Betsy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment