Monday 23 June 2014

Heirloom Cards - Kaisercraft

B r r r -  it sure is cold this morning! The sun is shining beautifully but the ground is very white - just too white to put the washing out yet but I'm sure it will get warmer as the day progresses. Hope so anyway!

This month, Kaisercraft brought out three collections, as per usual - Something Blue, Dream Big and Heirloom, so today I am sharing the cards I did with the Heirloom range. These were just for Artfull Crafts as we didn't make it into the Magazine.



There are a vintage range of papers in this collection as you can see - the colours are lovely - of course, being one of my favourite colour combinations. For this card I have used a number of the collectables and I have added Prima flowers which go so beautifully.



A very simple card again making use of the collectables. Plenty of sponging with Sepia ink adds to the vintage look.






As I only did two cards with Heirloom, thought I would show you one I have done with the fabulous Graphic45, Botanical Tea collection. The papers are so gorgeous!! I can't remember what this style of card is called but I did have fun making it. While we were at camp, Liz, Trina and I played with the design, this being the end result, which we were quite pleased with. Trina has even taught it since, in one of her classes, as she liked it so much.

Well ladies, this will be my last posting for a couple of weeks, as I am heading off to find some warmer weather!! No, not really, but Liz and I are flying out to Australia on Saturday, as we are going to be attending the Kaisercraft's Retailer's Days, at Geelong. We do have fun and are really looking forward to catching up with all our Australian friends and all the special people at Kaisercraft. Maybe the last time for this OLD lady!! After being in Australia for four days, we are flying direct to Auckland where we are attending the SENZ paper crafting exhibition. Artfull Crafts have a shop and I am so excited at the prospect, to again be meeting all my friends up there, even though I will not be teaching this year. Some of us are past our used-by date!! Liz has kindly given me a little job to do, at the shop, which I know will be fun.

Thanks ladies for all your support, comments and emails and for taking the time to check out my blog - I really do enjoy being in touch and appreciate each one of you.

May you all have an enjoyable day and know God's blessing.

Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Em, so glad you like them.
      Blessings Betsy.

      Delete