Monday 16 June 2014

Dream Big Cards - Kaisercraft

Another week has flown by and here we are on another Monday morning. It is a very dismal day here, certainly not an outside day! Even so, my husband has gone to check on a local bull sale today and do hope he doesn't get tempted! I sure don't know where I would house an Angus bull on our little section!! They say, once a farmer always a farmer - how true!

Today I am going to share the cards I have made with one of June's Kaisercraft Collection, Dream Big. It has a gorgeous colour palette - I love the mint and orange combination, but as you will see I have also brought another colourways out, which I love to do. Nothing is in concrete, not even Kaisercraft's collections.




For this card I have mainly used the collectables, fussy cut a flower from one of the papers, added a Tim Holtz negative tape and a little camera trinket attached with bakers twine. It is a 5 1/4" square card.




Another 5 1/4" square card and again I have used the collectables from the pack. The doily is also a collectable.




Now, this is the card I referred to as being totally different!  There was a page of red in the 6 x 6 pad which I thought lent itself to more romantic card. The mannequin and the love, are wooden flourishes from Kaisercraft which I coloured using my Kaiserfusion pens. Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge border punch was used for either sides of the border. A heart doily, and some Kaiser flowers completed the look. One would never know it was from the same collection, would they?!

Not many sleeps now 'til we are winging our way to Australia and then of course our big weekend at Auckland. So looking forward to both. Must carry on with the good work in the meantime, just heading to my workroom to do some more samples for our Lizzie, at Artfull Crafts.

Happy crafting ladies, thank you all for taking the time to check out this ramble and hope you enjoy viewing the cards I have added. This collection is available now, at Artfull Crafts.

With blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment