Tuesday 13 May 2014

Honey Chai Cards.

Good morning all - yes, I know I am a day late but yesterday morning I had a very special appointment at Timaru which I could not get out off! Feeling a lot better today and ready to get some work done!

I would like to share the Honey Chai cards that I did for the Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine, for the month of April. I have just added a blog post at Artfull Crafts and have shown the Happy Snaps range which was also April's. The collections are quite different but I did enjoy working with them both. Kaisercraft have been bringing out some lovely ranges lately - it is hard to pick my favourite.














As you can see, I have used a considerable amount of the collectables for these cards. They do make card making so much easier and they are in the packs for that reason. Very simple cards which are quite self explanatory - the Cherry Lynn Step Card Die was used to cut the first card out. One of my favourites!

We are having a lot of cool damp days lately but I do suppose we have to remember it is Autumn - we will have to join our son and daughter-in-law in Vanuatu or our daughter and son-in-law in Australia, to maybe get some sun. Well, I hope they are anyway!

A great day for spending time in one's workroom, hopefully to achieve something. Happy crafting to you all, keep warm and many blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment