Monday 3 March 2014

Three Cards Using Telegraph Road.

Monday again ladies - my how the weeks are flying!

Before I venture out this morning, I must add three cards to the blog made with the lovely Telegraph Road from Kaisercraft, which is one of their February collections. The colours in this range are simply fabulous!  My cards did miss the magazine, but I have had so much fun working with these papers. Better late than never they say!!




I have used a Prima felt flower on this card - thought the colour was perfect. Who likes circles and spots?
I DO, and stripes!





A gorgeous die for this one from - Marianne Creatables die LR0202. The Swiss Dot embossing folder is always a favourite as well.





Saturated Canary digital stamps are so much fun - coloured with the Kaiserfusion alcohol pens. The die I have used is the Lea'bilities 45.8923 which I am rather fond of, as no doubt you can tell!

That's it today ladies, must go and put my glad rags on as I am having a social day today. Well actually, it is a rather social week altogether, as fifty years ago, on Thursday, I married my very best friend and BETTER HALF.
God has certainly blessed us over the fifty years -  there have been a few ups and downs but generally speaking, more ups than downs!! We have so much to be thankful for. We are having a family get together, over the weekend, at a camp close to here, so looking forward to that.

Must away, with blessings to each one of you and happy crafting,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment