Monday 3 February 2014

Saturated Canary Cards

Hello to all my friends. Monday again ladies and what a lovely day it is.

 Now that school is back, we are going to get our usual settled Summer weather. That's how it normally goes, isn't it!?

Being a creature of habit, it is so nice to get back into routine, even though I have enjoyed the break. Four of us " GIRLS" are planning a retreat this weekend so I am really looking forward to that. Cardmaking is really the objective but just being together, is so enjoyable. If this weather holds maybe there might be more sitting out in the sun, with our books! We'll just have to play it by ear!

Over the holidays I have been having so much fun with the Saturated Canary digital stamps, colouring with the Kaiserfusion alcohol pens. No thinking required for that and they are fun to do. I am still perfecting my colouring technique - they say, practice makes perfect! So here goes ladies.


















As you no doubt can tell, I am rather fond of these cute girls! You will get a better viewing if you click on the images.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out ladies, I do appreciate you all. If there are any queries, don't hesitate to contact me, as I would love to be of help, where possible.

Happy crafting to you all and trust you will all be blessed, as we head into another year.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment