Monday 24 February 2014

Birthday Cards

Good morning to all you lovely ladies, and what a fabulous morning it is here.

Today I would like to share with you, some birthday cards I have made for friends. I'm sure the friends won't mind! I do enjoy personalising cards for a particular person - checking on their favourite colour, interests etc.
Of course, it makes it so much easier when you know that person well.

Firstly, I must show you one I have made for our lovely daughter who is celebrating her birthday today. I won't share how old, as I may embarress her but it certainly was a very happy day, THAT many years ago!
A very special birthday Rachelle.




For the outside edge I have used Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 then  Spellbinders Floral Ovals for the centre. It is a sneak peek at one of Kaisercraft's March collections which is Bluebells. You're going to love it!!




Joanne's card was made using was made using a Kaisercraft collection, Secret Admirer from December 2012. I really did love this range, very pretty! Martha Stewart's Floral Vine Deep Edge punch I have used to cut the borders. It is a 5 1/4" square card.





Time really is getting away on Doreen!! It has slipped my memory which papers I have used here but I do know it was the Tim Holtz Weathered Clock Die. Again a 5 1/4" square card.




Another little sneak peek of the gorgeous Bluebells Collection from Kaisercraft. Just wetting your appetite ladies! Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis squares were used to cut the frame.

Do check out what's going on at Aftfull Crafts - Liz always has some exciting things happening! We are all looking forward to the camp and welcoming Trina McClune as one of the tutors. There are also challenges and prizes to be won ladies so do check them out.

Happy crafting to all and many blessings. "Til next week,

Betsy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment