Monday 13 January 2014

Key To My Heart Cards From Kaisercraft.

A special hello to all my blog friends.

As the weather has been lovely, I have been making the most of it, by spending some time in the garden, hence I have a very sore back today. Anyway, I'm having today off so as to recuperate!! Do hope it works. Maybe I'll get a few cards made as I have some birthdays looming up.

The cards I am sharing today are again from Kaisercraft - Key To My Heart which I did for the December Workshop Magazine. I did have fun using this collection, what with it's romantic theme and the colours. Loved the navy and the pale blue.














Everything is starting to get back to normal now, for the new year - our stamping girls get together again on Friday, so I am looking forward to that. Trust that all you ladies, that have had to go back to work, have enjoyed a nice restful break and are ready to face the year ahead.

All today ladies, happy crafting and many blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment: