Monday 29 April 2013

Kaisercraft's Hopscotch Cards

Well, another week seems to have shot past and I don't know where it has gone!!

We did have a lovely time in Christchurch, with our families, for Hugh's birthday, spending three nights with them. Friday night was the party tea and he made his own lemon meringue pie and it was super. I say I am now married to the next MASTER CHEF!! It has taken 75 years to get to this stage but it has been well worth it!

This week I am sharing the last of Kaisercraft's Workshop Magazine cards, for April, which is Hopscotch. This is quite a different collection for me to work with, but I was pleased with the end result. Hope you enjoy  
seeing them and would love to know your thoughts on this one.












It is great having the collectables with the different ranges now, as it does make card making so easy. They are already cut out and as you can see, I have used quite a number on these cards. So simple.

All from me today ladies, must carry on with the good work! It is a lovely day, so have been out pulling a few weeds - they never seem to stop growing!

Happy crafting and may you all know God's blessings,

Betsy  xxx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Betsy, really gorgeous - and I just love the colours! x :)

    ReplyDelete