Monday 11 February 2013

Kaisercraft's 75cents Cards

Hello to all my blog friends,

I would like to share with you today, the cards I made with Kaisercraft's 75cents collection, for the February Workshop Magazine.  I do love the vintage look, so I did have fun working with this collection. The colours are gorgeous.












Today I have been working on the same collection, as it is February's Card Pack for Artfull Crafts. I just know you ladies will enjoy doing this one !! On the whole, the cards are different but have a few similarities.

Well that's all from me today. I do thank you for checking out my blog, as I do enjoy showing you a little of what I have been up to. Actually, before Christmas, Kaisercraft sent me fourteen collection to design, right up to April, so we have a few more post to put up yet!!

Happy crafting everyone and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment