Tuesday 30 October 2012

Prima Romantic Novel Cards

Hello to all.
Another lovely day in Geraldine, New Zealand - hope it is the same where you are! As promised, I will add another couple of cards for you all to have a look at, and maybe you will get some ideas that you can use.




This card is made with the lovely Prima Romantic Novel collection. I have used the Marianne Scallop Circle Die  LR0112 which is lovely and I do use it a lot. The measurement of the card is 5 1/4" square as is the following one. The little trinket I bought at Artfull Crafts.



Now this card was made with the same collection but I tried to get a more masculine look - I think I did achieve it, don't you? After I cut out the clock,  using Tim Holtz's Weathered Clock Die, I coloured it with my copics then I covered it with Dimension, which has given it a shiny look and it has also given it a bit of stability.
Thank you lovely people for checking out my blog, and thank you to the ones who kindly leave comments - they sure are appreciated.
Off to Timaru tomorrow to see the girls at Artfull Crafts and I usually make a day of it, out for lunch with my friends etc.
All from me tonight, happy crafting to you all and many blessings,

Betsy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello miss Betsy, I enjoying looking at all your cards, I see your cards everywhere, they are so gorgeous, love all the ones you have created for Kaisercraft. I see you live in NZ....waving a big hello over the water :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, I have just spent a marvelous afternoon on your blog, admiring your cards, oooohing and ahhhhhhing, and drooling over your incredible talent. I've become your newest follower. Such amazing ideas you have, with remarkable talent to combine colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A special hello Donna and Adriana, It was lovely to hear from you both and thank you so much for your kind comments. Also I must say, a very big welcome as followers of my blog - do hope that you will not be disappointed with future posts! A big wave to you both from Geraldine, New Zealand.

      Delete