Wednesday 25 July 2012

Teresa - The Challenge.

Hi to all my blogging friends and especially Teresa who set the challenge to make a card - thank you Teresa! Hope I have given you enough time to complete yours! Managed to get mine done yesterday as we have been very busy  with SENZ up in Hamilton, so soon after returning from Australia. The two trips were fun but it is nice to be home again and back into routine. Here is my card.

 

I have used all you gave me, just added a bit of ribbon and some green card for the leaves, as extras. I added the two other papers inside for decoration - and hope you notice NO KAISERCRAFT!! It is a recessed window card and the image is from LOTV. Hope it meets with your approval and looking expectantly for yours!!
Now, the next part of this blog is especially for Jenny, who wanted to see some cards made with the Kaisercraft's Sears and Sons collection. Saying that, I hope you all enjoy seeing what I have done with a very masculine range. I do find it harder to produce male cards, as I favour pretty feminine cards, finding them so much easier to work with.


























All from me tonight as I think I've done enough waffling.
Happy crafting to you all and may you know God's blessing.


Betsy xxx

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the recessed window card it is so beautiful. The image is one of my favourites and the fencing really sets it off ... good luck with the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking Betsy! I scanned it for KaiserCraft, and it's all clear LOL. Absolutely beautiful, I will post mine early next week.
    Love your masculine cards! You're just as good at men's cards as you are frilly flowery ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I favor girly cards too and I just love yours! It's very beautiful. Your masculine is fabulous. Your talented on both ends. Thanks for sharing your talent. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I get the directions for Moments together Card? Thanks

    ReplyDelete