Monday 11 June 2012

Kaisercraft's Lake House Collection

Good afternoon all. The sun is shining but it is still rather nippy if you are out of it's direct line.
Am feeling a trifle under the weather today, as have a bit of a head cold. Not too bad but not much energy!
Decided I will add another three cards to the blog - these are the ones that missed the magazine. They are the lovely Lake House collection - I usually make six cards with each collection, so, as I put up the first three in the previous post, will add the next three.



There are a number of collectables in each range so I have made use of them here.



This one was cut out with my Grand Calibur. Beaded ovals was used for the die cut and of course the lovely Kaisercraft flowers.



A triple fold card with a difference! I actually taught this design at Christchurch when I had a class for the ladies up there. It is rather a fun one to make! The collectables were again made full use off as no doubt you will notice. Again, I love the colours in this collection.
I will show you next week the other range that I did for Kaisercraft, that missed - until then, happy crafting to all.
With many blessings,
Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Betsy - these are amazing (as always) and I especially love the bottom card. Hope you are not too cold down south!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete