Thursday 2 February 2012

Quilts this Week





Hello everyone. As I have had a day at patchwork today, thought I would show you a couple of quilts I have made. No, not today - over the last year!! Hope you think it's a pleasant change from cards!
This one is a wallhanging which I loved making. The embroidered panels are all done in back stitch with black thread. It was time consuming but it did keep me out of mischief and filled in many a patchwork meeting day!



Another wallhanging - this one is called Broken Star. It is really quite dramatic and was rather a challenge getting all the diamonds matching. Anyway, I love the finished quilt.
If you click on the photos, a bigger image will come up so you can see them clearer. Do hope you enjoy.

Well, that's all from me today. Maybe back to cards next week! The orders still seem to be coming in. It is our card day tomorrow with my friends so looking forward to that.
Catch up soon, thanks for checking this out.

Blessing to you all,
Betsy xxx

2 comments:

  1. well done betsy lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts Betsy. I know how much work goes into making these - they are true works of art!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete