Wednesday 14 December 2011

A Few cards Made with Lovely Sweet Nothings

Good evening to all my blogging friends.
As I am going to be away tomorrow again, I will make an effort tonight to put up another blog. Had a fun day at Arfull Crafts today - it is always most enjoyable spending the morning with  like minded ladies. We actually made a neverending card today - most of the ladies found it rather a challenge but it kept everyone on their toes!
The last Card Temptation Kit pack I did, for Artfull Crafts, was the lovely Kaisercraft, Sweet Nothings collection. I thoroughly enjoyed working with this range - it is very sweet, in fact so much so that I have continued to make more cards. Thought I would show them to you.












Well, I had better make that do tonight. Don't you agree with me that the papers are lovely? There are so many colour combinations that can be acheived using this range.  Just love it!!
We are heading down to the farm again for over Christmas, so in case I don't get back onto the computer before we leave ( Hugh is planning going earlier rather than later!) I do trust you will all have a happy Christmas as well as a safe one. It is so wonderful being able to get with families over this holiday time.
May God bless you all,

Betsy xx

2 comments:

  1. A stunning array of cards using another beautiful collection from Kaisercraft.

    Happy New Year to you Miss Betsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mrs Frizz for your kinds words and a very happy New Year to you and yours. Miss Betsy

    ReplyDelete