Thursday 1 September 2011

A quick Post

This is a very quick post before I head off for a day at patchwork. First day of Spring, so isn't that wonderful, and it is a lovely morning. Just a couple of cards that I have done for very special friends.



Again this card is a diorama card which I am finding rather enjoyable to make. It is made especially for my friend Marla who has had a special birthday. Splitcoaststampers has a tutorial on their blog. I used Lemon Flower stack papers again -that pad is just gorgeous! The old photo I have to give credit to Magic Moonlight Images - that site is wonderful if you are wanting vintage images.




Well, believe it or not, here is another diorama card made for my friend Lyn. It is very similar to the previous one but is made with the colours I know Lyn likes - green and brown! The large flower is made with Kaiser paper flowers, put together with a brad then crunched up and glimmer misted. Don't you love them?

Well with special love to all you ladies, thanks for checking up on my blog.
God bless, Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. It's Pat from Wed card class. I really love this and want to try it. I know I can do it. Your work is always amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete