Monday 6 June 2011

A wonderful weekend and three easel cards.

Hello to all my blogging friends,

Whew, what a wonderful weekend we have had and what a lovely lot of ladies. You were all such fun and it was lovely getting to know you better. Liz, you are a miracle and a bundle of energy - everything was thought of, right down to the amazing decore. Thanks everyone. Tanya, it was beaut having you with us too. I could tell you were enjoying yourself as well. Today is my catch up "on rest day "- badly needed at my age!!

Here are three easel cards I have made, some time ago, for some friends. Hope you enjoy seeing them. Easel cards are fun to make, so do have a go, if you haven't already. There are plenty of wonderful sites and blogs showing this style of card.
Trust you have all had a relaxing Queen's Birthday weekend and kept safe.

God bless you all,
Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment