Monday 30 May 2011

Two new cards.





Evening everyone,
Just another couple of cards. I just love Magnolia stamps!! Isn't Tilda the cutest? She has been coloured with copics and of course I have used the Spellbinders nestabilities to cut out the circles. Lately I have been making a lot of 51/4" square cards.
We had a busy couple of days last weekend as it was Craft Creators Weekend - the ladies seemed to enjoy it and must admit I did too! Thanks to Joanne and Jocelyn for helping me out on Friday. These two ladies are just wonderful.



Another 51/4" card - for this one I used the lovely chanteuse paper from Kaisercraft. Martha Stewart punch and the flower stamp is a Stamping Up, again coloured with copics. They are my favourite form of colouring at the moment, so easy to work with.
Bed time so must get my beauty sleep!!

God bless , Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. A couple of customers brought in their cards for show and tell this week. They looked great. I think you need to give us some copic lessons. Vicki

    ReplyDelete